Monday, April 24, 2006

Thurtene Carnival

Thurtene moved back to the Brookings lot this year. Hooray! I think this is my first year going to the carnival again at the BL. It's kind of nostalgic, really, because I used to go with my dad when I was in elementary school (in my frilly dresses). Yes, those were the days. I was a tomboy in frilly dresses :) This time around, I didn't kid myself thinking that I'd dunk a softball in the milk jug; instead, I rode the rides until my insides became inside out (figuratively speaking).


Group photo before the spinning dragon ride


View from the spinning (360-deg!) cage, mid-air


Pirates of the Caribbean facade: Well done, boys; let's have a 10-gun salute!


From the spinning (360-deg!) cage, mid-air again: My head is not normally that big :/


Fighting turtle at the SuperMario facade

No comments: