Sunday, May 07, 2006

Fashion Show at the Galleria

It's the 77th annual this year. Double sevens! Must be a lucky year. Actually this year's show was out of the ordinary. Several things happened that did not happen the last time I went. For one thing, when I got up to get programs, I was invited to sit in the roped off section, much, much closer to the runway. And after the fashion show, I tried on my favorite piece, a gorgeous gold satin gown with green and gold lace on the back. I had my doubts about the fit, but the dress slid on like a glove. I am officially sample size -- Yes! Oh, and the food was absolutely divine: Cheesecake, chocolate-covered strawberries, fruit tarts in chocolate cups, open bar. It really was a magical night:)


Lights, Camera, Action!


Star-lit ceiling


Twirling model


Ballerina baby

No comments: