Thursday, May 01, 2008

With warm weather

[Updated photos on 11/12/2008, with no more warm weather, but better late than never :)]













come longer days for the Northern Hemisphere, exams for me, and opportunities for people to parade outdoors championing their favorite causes. In just the past week, there have been 2 such groups walking by my window.

I've hit on a good stride in my studying, the pattern of which renders me every bit the vampire -- of the non-blood sucking variety.

I study best under the dark cover of night and in solitude. As I said in an earlier post, that's when everything is nice and quiet. Uninterrupted time is precious.
I sleep a bit during the early morning and evening. The sleep has been averaging 5 per 24 hours.

Exercise has completely gone out the window. I had been swimming 3 times a week, but now all my exercise is walking really fast outside when I have to go or to whichever restaurant I decide to eat at. I don't regret the sedentary lifestyle though. It seems that vigorous exercise makes me eat a little more, which I can do without.

Last weekend, I was snooping around school while on study break and went up to the top of the building again. The top is equivalent to something like the 11th and 12th floor -- two levels as the top is not 1 flat level. I arrived there by taking a spiral staircase from the 7th floor to all the way up and kicking open the door for roof access. At the rooftop I took some gorgeous photos and will post them shortly.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to sleep again.
Nothing makes me happier than sleeping and eating.
Getting up to study is okay too because things can always be worse.

No comments: